Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toddler Jean Skirt

I have been having a really hard time finding a cute 4th of July Outfit for my Sweet Pea. You know, one that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg. So, I decided that I would try to make my own. WITHOUT A PATTERN!! I have never sewn clothing in my life. (aside from trying to do my witch costume last year. It's still not finished) AND I used an old pair of my jeans and pajamas to do it.

Here is what I came up with:

A cute little jean skirt with blue and red ruffles on the bottom.


And she loves it. She just wanted to wear it all afternoon.

4 comments:

kimmrs said...

Great job! It's way cute! So's the little Sweet Pea wearing it!

Mrs. B. Roth said...

so cute! great job. And the skirt is cute too. :)

Em said...

So cute! Great job!

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

You. Are. Amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...