Friday, June 17, 2011

On A Mission To Find The PERFECT At Home Vacation

I'm on a mission to find the most fun "At Home Vacations" we can do this summer. Since I can't travel too far because I'm in my third trimester, we have to find other ways to take a break from our everyday life.

I was thinking about doing things such as:

The Hogle Zoo
This is the Place
The Aquarium
lots of swimming
Red Butte Garden
free Friday night movies (all around the city, so we can pick the movie we like)
free weekly outdoor concerts


But then that still leaves us not leaving my disorganized mess I have as my house right now. So, do you have any ideas for close vacations that could be just a couple of days/nights in the Salt Lake area?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...