Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quiet Book Preview

Since it's taking me so long to get this thing finished and I just haven't been able to get back to it in a few weeks, here is what I've done so far:


Pages 1 & 2:

Page 1 is a beach ball with stars, circles and hearts that you can shake.
Page 2 is a pair of shoes where my little ones can thread the laces (not there yet) and practice tying their shoes.

Pages 3&4:

Page 3 is a set of pockets with snaps. They can practice doing snaps. (I haven't decided what to put in them yet. ideas?)
Page 4 is 4 hearts that flip open. I am going to place a picture of each member of our family in each heart.

Pages 5&6:

Page 5 is an apple tree. The apples velcro to the tree.
Page 6 is a pond with 6 Ducks. (I think it's a little bare, but I didn't know what else to add)

Pages 7&8:

Page 7 is a set of balloons. They all velcro to the sky, but are still attached to the book so they don't get lost. (Sweet Pea HATES that they don't come off the page)
Page 8 is Stars.


Page 9:

Page 9 is a bunch of flowers with buttons as their centers. Three of the flowers come off. They attach by the buttons, so Sweet Pea and Green Bean can practice doing their buttons.


I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the Cover of my book. We'll just have to see. I have also not decided how to bind the book. Ideas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...