Friday, June 10, 2011

Dairy Free Whipped Topping!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE this place:


Well, I do. I LOVE Harmons. They have everything for my never ending dairy-free needs. Last week, I found this:


source: veganbaking.net


It has made my life so much easier. When I want cream on something I'm eating I don't feel so badly when Sweet Pea cries that she isn't getting exactly what Mom is eating.

No more crying:



Our banana pancakes topped with strawberries and Soyatoo! It tastes pretty good.



Yea for Dairy Free finds!

2 comments:

kimmrs said...

Looks delicious!!! Love you guys!!!

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

So happy you're finding things to make your life just a little bit easier! And I'm glad that Sweet Pea doesn't have to miss out on some delicious things!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...