Pancake Mix (I use Bisquick because it is Dairy Free and I can make vanilla pancakes for my Sweet Pea)
Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
Whipped Topping (real cream is always better, but Cool Whip works just as well)
- Put enough pancake mix for your whole family into a medium sized bowl.
- Add some cocoa. (enough so the mix looks tinted brown; a little scoop usually does the job)
- Add water, MIX
- Cook like normal
- When the pancakes are finished put them directly onto the serving plate.
- Add chocolate chips on top.
- Put another layer of pancake and then more chocolate chips.
- Whipped Cream tops it off
- If you want to make it look all pretty drizzle a tiny bit of Hershey's Syrup on top.
Enjoy. I love them. Maybe I'll have to make some tomorrow.