MY BUCKET LIST.
I have one. It's located all the way at the bottom of the blog. Under all my posts. Maybe this is to keep it a secret, I don't really know. But she brought up that bucket lists don't have to be restricted to things you have to do before you die. That feels like such a long ways away and doesn't feel like I have to try to accomplish anything on it for a while. I need lists that I can see accomplishments. Accomplishments sooner than later.
So, I'm making a new one. (don't get me wrong, I'm not discarding the old one.) This one is:
Things To Do Before My Kids Graduate:
- Go to Disney World; stay in a hotel in the resort
- Finish a Triathalon
- Buy a House
- Take my kids to visit New Zealand
- Have my own successful garden
- Visit Europe
- Camp EVERY summer
- Snow shoe EVERY winter
- Come up with a really spectacular idea
- Build/create something with each kid
- Family vacations EVERY year. (more than one)
What would you do?