Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

This is just one of my favorite breakfasts and I tend to crave it more often when I'm pregnant.


Chocolate Pancakes:

Pancake Mix (I use Bisquick because it is Dairy Free and I can make vanilla pancakes for my Sweet Pea)
Cocoa
Water
Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
Whipped Topping (real cream is always better, but Cool Whip works just as well)
Hershey Syrup

  • Put enough pancake mix for your whole family into a medium sized bowl.
  • Add some cocoa. (enough so the mix looks tinted brown; a little scoop usually does the job)
  • Add water, MIX
  • Cook like normal
  • When the pancakes are finished put them directly onto the serving plate.
  • Add chocolate chips on top.
  • Put another layer of pancake and then more chocolate chips.
  • Whipped Cream tops it off
  • If you want to make it look all pretty drizzle a tiny bit of Hershey's Syrup on top.
  • EAT!
I make small pancakes because they are pretty rich and a medium or large set of pancakes puts me over the top. Plus the little ones look so good.

Enjoy. I love them. Maybe I'll have to make some tomorrow.

1 comment:

kimmrs said...

Looks good! Too bad I don't eat chocolate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...