Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feelings. . .Nothing More than Feelings

I remember my last pregnancy getting better by the end. This one is completely different. I am nauseated ALL the time, I have a herniated belly button (no, not just an outie. I can feel my innards and push them back through the hole.), the heartburn is HORRIFIC, my back actually hurts this time, and my joints hate me. None of this happened last time. Well, at least I'm getting closer to the end.

I go in next week and I get to set my date. Soooooo excited. There actually looks like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

The sun finally came out. Yea!! Happy days are here again! Now, my Sweet Pea and I just need to get 100% better and everything will be wonderful for outside playing.

We have been sick with who-knows-what kind of virus. But we seem to be getting over it. Slowly, but surely. I really hope that none of you get it. It's got a nasty cough, and all the symptoms of a cold, but isn't.

I have been doing some "Spring Cleaning." Yes, I know, it's June. And summer time. But I just didn't have the motivation for the last couple of months. So far, I have tackled the linen closet, a shelving unit, and my desk. My desk still needs some work, but it's looking a TON better. It feels so good to get rid of things that we don't use and make room for everything else in our life. Like I can breathe a bit easier. You should try it.

I just looked out my window and noticed some people walking back from the pool. I had forgotten we even had a pool at our complex. We might just need to go.

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...