Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There's No Place Like My Bed

We spent the last week and a half at my parents house because my body decided to have a tantrum. This was a great help because I couldn't move or breathe very well for the first few days. Then my body ached SO bad by the end of the day for the rest of the week, I just had to have someone else cuddle with my little one. YUCKY PAIN! Grandpa, Gramma and the Uncles were very willing to snuggle Sweet Pea so that my body received a break. Thank you VERY MUCH!

Now I'm back at home. This is nice, but quiet. And I'm still not allowed to do very much. (my house is a mess) Sweet Pea has to get used to the new environment again. She has been good some of the time and a little fussy other times.

It was great to sleep on my bed with my OWN PILLOWS. Oh, glorious pillows. (The pillows are just not the same when you go away.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...