Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rexburg, Idaho Temple



So, apparently my weeks are filled with visiting temples.

I went up to Rexburg, Idaho with my Mom to drop off my younger brothers at the lovely E.F.Y. program. It was interesting to be back up at the school where I made so many memories and friends. It's a great campus, but seems so empty when no one you know is there.

After dropping off the boys we went up to the temple to see it. I hadn't seen it yet. It's a beautiful temple. I didn't have time to go inside and do a session, but the outside was wonderful.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We want to go to this temple so bad! We watched it go up and we were able to go watch them put the Angel Moroni on top, but left just before the open house and dedication and haven't been up there again since. It is really sad to us. We will get there eventually, the trick is doing it with kids!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...