Friday, August 21, 2009

The beginnings. . .

Here are the beginnings of some blankets that I am creating.


The room.


Two different baby blankets.


Our old jeans. (I NEVER get rid of jeans because they make wonderful blankets.) This one because my hubby wanted another "heavy" blanket to have around the house. We fight for the other one.




Pieces all sewn together. Just waiting for batting now.




These are some burp rags I made today. I made them to match a couple of other blankets that I made a couple of years ago. I made them rectangular because the peanut shaped ones let spit-up get all over me and I don't like that. I like full coverage.


These are some baby blankets that I crocheted. I really like the green one.

This is what has been occupying all of my time. Hopefully I will get to finish the blankets soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...