Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coupons? Coupons?

I have been hard at work trying to get rid of all of my yarn and fabric. Help to "clean up" my home, but I have run into a little dilemma.

I am out of some of the essentials for my projects; like, fabric that matches, batting, boy colored yarn, thread.

So, I was wondering if anyone had any Joanne's or Hancock Coupons from their mail that they weren't planning on using this month. Mine have Mysteriously stopped coming in the mail. I will have to start that over again. But until then, does anyone have any they can spare?

Let me know. Thanks

1 comment:

Mer said...

I have some navy blue and varigated boy colored yarn if you'd like it.

What colors of fabric are you looking for? I'm sorting through my stash to make room.

Cam is coming home tomorrow and driving back down to Camp Williams on Friday, so he can drop it off to you. He'll also be bringing you the pictures because I'm too lazy to mail them again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...