Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Have I Done? (with pics)

I never do these tag things, but today I thought it would be fun. It was wonderful going through all of my old pics and memories for this. I hope you enjoy. What things have you done?

The object is to copy and paste the list of "99 things" to your blog and bold the things that you have done! (I added pics for your visual pleasure, and commentary just because.)


1. Started your own blog

2. Slept under the stars -many times
3. Played in a band -does Rock Band count?
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland -I love Disneyland!
8. Climbed a mountain



9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo -It's amazing the things you will do when you are young, but chicken out as an adult.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -I taught myself to quilt.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill -I am ashamed to say I have done this
24. Built a snow fort -Of course, you can't live in Canada and not build a Fort in the snow. We used to make whole communities.
25. Fed a llama
26. Gone skinny dipping -oh yeah. You can't miss out on this freedom.
27. Run a marathon -soon.
28. Ridden in a Gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset -One of my favorite things to do with my Hubby


Regretfully this was not with my Hubby, but it is beautiful isn't it?

31. Hit a home run -I love Fastpitch Softball.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -Lets see, New Zealand and Canada
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful Geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight -I've walked by sunset, not moonlight
46. Been transported by an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain -Oh yeah. Under a waterfall is next.
53. Played in the mud -I'll never forget the mud games at BYUI. Ande that was so much fun!


Mud Volleyball will turn into a mud fight, I promise!


54. Gone to a drive-in theater -It's been a while, but they are fun.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Been out if the country
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen -I helped prepare Thanksgiving Dinner for the Homeless, but didn't get to serve. Does that count?
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -No, but they go on sale this month. Halleluia!
62. Gone whale watching
63. Received flowers for no reason - I did once and never found out who they were from either. It was a beautiful pick me up.
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma -BLOOD; my goal all through college was to donate my body, not to sell it.
65. Gone skydiving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter -I've sat in the medicopter. never flown though
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -Sally
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt


This isn't even my favorite one. I have done a whole bunch. I need to post about that one day.

73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Have been published -I had my drawing published in the Magpie Magazine when I was in fourth grade.

81. Visited the Redwoods
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper -for athletics and school functions.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Years Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had the chickenpox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous -working Sundance Film Festival is so much fun.
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Ocean
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Used a pay phone
99. Been stung by a bee -on the bum. it hurts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...