Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rubio's Free Food

Okay. I found out about this Beach Party that Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill is putting on this Saturday. I wanted to let ya'll know.

WHY: Rubio's is putting on the Beach Party to help out Best Buddies Utah. For every person who attends the Party they will Donate $10 to Best Buddies.

WHERE: The Downtown Rubio's 358 South 700 East Salt Lake City

WHEN: January 30th from 12 noon to 2 pm.

WHAT'S HAPPENING: Free Food, Live music, Games, Prizes, Kids building in the sand. What more is there to hide from the winter snow?

I hope you can all go and support Best Buddies. I think it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I will not be there, but maybe I will be there(just HOPING that baby will come before the weekend).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...