This week and last I have spent a lot of time in my car driving to and from work. I have had more than a few things come across my mind while driving and just thought that I would share:
1) If you do not spead, that's wonderful; BUT you need to get out of the way for those who do. Let them spead down the road and get pulled over, but please do it without causing Road-rage. Do not slow down in the FAST lane just to make people mad. Get OUT of the way.
2) If there is bad weather outside (rain/snow) turn your lights ON. I know that it's day time and there is light outside, BUT the lights are not so you can see they are so you can be SEEN.
3) PLEASE do not exit the freeway from the far left lane.
4) The Carpool lane is seperated from all the other lanes with a double white line. This means that you DO NOT cross it.
5) Do NOT pull over on the Left side of the road. This is the FAST/MORE DANGEROUS side of the road. We just might hit you. Pull over on the left. The Left side has a larger shoulder= more room to fix the problem.
6) We have had some beautiful days. Don't ya think?
7) If you need to talk on your cell phone please make sure that you have a hands-free set or have that cool feature that plays your phone calls over your speakers or PULL OVER to make your call. (I have almost gotten driven off the road too many times to count this week by people not paying attention because they were on their phones)
8) Everyone should get out and enjoy the SUN. It's beautiful. Just don't forget the sunscrean (I did last week. oops)
9) I hope everyone is enjoying their work as much as I am
10) I love Rascal Flatts
Anyway, you get the picture. It was a great week with a lot of defensive driving. I just have to tell you that I love I-80 and HATE I-15. The people on I-80 are so much more curtious.