Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

It was a wonderful week leading up to Easter Sunday for me. There was lots of contemplation, lots of family, lots of love. For LENT I wanted to find what I needed to work on, and begin steps to improvement and then begin to use those steps. I haven't soared to perfection, but I am doing all I can to get there. I hope that the beginnings of what I have started will not end after this past weekend. I don't believe that Lent is the only time to work on improvement, but I do believe that it can be the jumpstart that we all need. I hope it was a great learning experience for you as it was for me.



I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am awed by his example of love and understanding. I am in His debt eternally. I will never forget.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...