Friday, May 20, 2011

Sickness and Sewing

There is one good thing about my little Sweet Pea being sick this week. I got to do some sewing!

Now you know about my sewing machine having struggles with its tension, but what you don't know is that the lack of tension in the thread is just rebellion spurting out from my machine. My machine is a jealous machine. I don't have the extra money to go get my machine serviced, so I borrowed my moms machine. We brought it to my house and as I was cleaning up around my machine, I figured that I would try it one more time before I took it down and put up my moms. IT WORKED. Just fine. Like there had never been anything wrong. It didn't want me to use another machine, I just know it.

Anyway, I finished all the pages for my quiet book. Now I just have to bind them. You WILL get pictures soon. I also embellished some burp rags. And I sewed my Eye Spy Bag together. I haven't filled it yet. I don't know what to have her spy.

Any Suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...