Thursday, May 5, 2011

Half Way To The Light

I just can't believe that I am 23 weeks along. I know that I'm only half way, but it's gone by way faster than my last pregnancy. There are way more random days of nausea. But overall, a pretty decent pregnancy.

It is partly going by quick because I have a toddler to chase after. She keeps me so busy. Exercising, reading, movies (yes she demands this one), diapers, baths, food, laundry, and dishes. There is just never an end to her demands. Especially the fits she throws if I try to start the laundry or dishwasher without her. She is so funny.

I think the other reason my pregnancy is going by so quick is that I know this is the last time I have to be pregnant. No more aches and pains. No more not being able to do heavy lifting. No more exhausted feelings. No more headaches. No more nausea. It will be wonderful. I'm so excited. It just makes my days more bearable; even wanted. Because the faster they come the sooner it's over.

Now maybe this sounds a little weird to you, but it gets me through my tough days. It's the light at the end of my tunnel. A breath of fresh air. AND I can't wait.

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Pregnancy is tough! I always look forward to the end!
Good luck and congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...