Friday, September 3, 2010

102 . . . My Number of the Week

Monday started out well. We got up ate, went out for our walk. It was a beautiful day. A little crisp, but beautiful. While walking I just couldn't figure out why I was feeling sluggish. I mean, it IS Monday, but this was worse than normal. My whole body was lagging behind. So, I cut my walk short.

By the end of the day my head was heavy, my eye were heavy, I was tired, achy, sweating, and freezing.


So I went to bed early. After a night of tossing and turning and throwing up (which my Sweet Pea slept through), my body was shot. I couldn't even lift myself out of bed. Now my throat hurt and the chills were getting worse. We took my temperature and there it was 102 degrees. I don't remember the last time my temperature reached that high.

This is why I have been MIA. (there was actually no action, but you know) I'm still a little weak, but now heavily medicated and not contagious any more. Now I can finally take care of Sweet Pea again. My wonderful Hubby stayed home from work on Tuesday to take care of her and part of Wednesday. And them my Mom watched her the rest of the day. I was heartbreaking to have my Hubby walk in while holding Sweet Pea and have her start crying for me and I couldn't take her.

But I can play with her today. YES!! I hope I don't see that magical number again for a VERY long time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...