Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Crafty

You know I have been feeling the crafty bug. Well that bug has really gotten to me. I started a whole handful of different projects this weekend. (we'll have to just see when I finish them right?)

Anyway, this one I did begin AND finish yesterday. I had so much fun doing it. It didn't take me very long either. It's part of an outfit for me to share later, but for now here is the skirt. I made the whole thing. I'm so proud.


The whole time I was trying to take pictures in my poorly lit basement apartment, Sweet Pea was chasing me around the room. She really wanted to play with the camera.


Already a climber.

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Awww, your daughter is adorable and the tutu you made for her is so cute :) I noticed that you had stopped by my blog and I thought that I would come by and say hello :) I've really enjoyed reading through a bunch of your entries and I'm so happy to hear that you are recovering from that nasty flu bug you caught! What a blessing that your husband was able to take time off to help out with your precious little one and your mother is nearby to help out to :)
Enjoy the rest of your week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...