Monday, August 15, 2011

Updates

Oh, it's been a very long week. Monday was a hospital night. I was there for 4 hours because I couldn't breath, had upper back pain, and a really bad headache. Long night with my Sweet Pea being very good while at the hospital. She wouldn't go back to sleep. Poor little one. But after a while, everything calmed down and I came home.

So, going into the hospital makes everything seem like it should be here already and almost painful that it hasn't arrived yet. Tuesday dragged on. Wednesday was my regular appointment. Everything looking okay. My blood pressure is a little high, but still in okay territory. It will be nice when I don't have moments of my heart all-of-a-sudden racing.

Thursday was just that, Thursday. Friday I was at my parents house and got to at least get out of my own cave. It was nice that night to see family that I hadn't seen for a long time. BBQ's are always fantastic right?

Saturday was fantastic. One of my fantabulous friends put on a baby shower for me. She is amazing. She had everything just perfect. All decorated and lovely. (I will be posting pictures later. I haven't downloaded them yet) It was beautiful. Thanks so much.

Sunday was a blissfully relaxing day. Who doesn't like to just sit and read Harry Potter with the Hubby all afternoon? I mean, really? I can't wait until he is home for Paternity Leave and we get to finish the whole series together. We're almost done and it doesn't even matter that we've each read it 3 other times. WE LOVE IT!

It's a new week. Maybe there will be some action this week? If not, hopefully I can get everything ready for next weeks scheduled delivery. 10 days. It's feeling pretty wonderful to see the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...