Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Adorable Baby Shower

My wonderful friend put on a baby shower for me this past Saturday. I promised you pictures. Here are the treats:
She did Carmel Popcorn, Chocolate Popcorn with M&Ms, Cake Pops, a wonderful salad, Pretzel Pop things, and a Dum dum Flower(on the other side of the table).

So cute!

The table from when you walk in with the balloon decorations:


And our drinks. Water and soda Pop.
The theme was Phannie is about to POP! I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of the wreath on the front door. She had made it out of 360 balloons. So adorable. Sorry there are no pictures of people, but those pics are on my mothers camera. I'll have to get them another time.

Thanks for the fabulous shower.

1 comment:

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Cute shower!! So sad we live so far away...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...