Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please Leave Your Message After the Beep. . .

I am not much of a phone person. I really don't like to talk on the phone. I would prefer to keep conversations under 5 minutes; getting right to the point of the call. Next to my hatred of making a call, I loathe leaving messages for people that don't answer.

Now, I'm not complaining that you don't answer, I just don't like to talk to no one. I feel so stupid. I babble on and on and on. My sentences are in fragments and falling apart. It's horrible. But it's something we just can't remove from our busy lives.

So, I'm apologizing now to anyone I ever leave a message to. Please pull out your code book to more easily decipher my messages.

What can we not live without that you absolutely HATE using?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...