Monday, May 3, 2010

Make A Difference May!

I thought I would follow the lead of my good friend Janet and make this month Make A Difference May. She posted HERE all about the amazing little angel that has made her life better, so I thought I would share as well.

I am a better person because I know you:


My Hubby has to put up with me everyday. He deserves a medal. Really, with everything I struggle with he has been wonderful. Helping me through everything, even if it is just to hold my hair back, tie my shoes, or listen to me scream at the car in front of me.


My Sweet Pea has only been here for a small amount of time, but has brought me such joy and understanding. She reminds me everyday to find joy in the little things.


My friend, Heather. She is an inspiration. A strong, intelligent, dedicated, beautiful, single mom. Did I mention strong?

These are just a few people that have made a difference in my life. There are too many to include here. It would take me months.

I hope you have had some wonderful people in your life. I would love to hear about them. Join in with Make a Difference May, then let me know in my comments that you did. I want to come see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...