Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day #15- No Chocolate


This No Chocolate thing is turning out easier than I thought it was going to turn out. I'm not craving it every waking minute of my life. Maybe I will be back to my old self?

Last night I did want some of the chocolate moose pie that Brick Oven brought out for my Brother's Birthday, but I survived. And had NONE.

Maybe I'll do it for longer?

Oh and this past weekend my other Brother and SIL (who have taken on the beautiful p90x) were exercising at my parents house. I couldn't stand it, I had to join in. I did almost 1/2 of the CORE workout. It felt AWESOME!! And I surprised myself, I CAN actually do the things I didn't think I could.

I was a little achy the rest of the weekend, but it was the good achy. I'm going to start again. I'm Stoked!!

2 comments:

Tylaine said...

Wow good for you on the exercise! I've heard so much about this p90x but still have no idea what it is??
I admire you for doin the no chocolate thing....now that's will power!! :)

Alicia said...

Way to go! That's so awesome you've gone that long without chocolate. I just started my second round of P90X. I've modified it a bit, though, because I wanted to add some running into my routine and the doubles were killing me. I do all the weight lifting though. Let us know how it goes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...