Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Newman's Compound

Last week I knew why and was almost ready to give up like so many people do with Breastfeeding. But I have found the solution to my woes. I went to the Pediatrician for our two week check up. She gave me a prescription for this miraculous ointment called. . .

NEWMAN'S COMPOUND

I even had a couple of you tell me that you have used it and loved it too. So, I decided it was worth a try.

It works wonderfully. I wouldn't go back to using anything else. The other stuff just seemed to make my nipples worse. But Newman's is a Dream. If you are having trouble or are really sore ask your doctor about this stuff.

2 comments:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

Keep at it! Truly, breastfeeding is so hard and painful at first, give it a (long agonizing) month or so and it's cake. Soon, you'll be doing it in your sleep. Seriously. And despite the inconvenience of leakage and being the sole source of nutrition ... you look at your baby and watch it grow plump and healthy ... you KNOW that YOU YOURSELF nourished each and every cell in that kid's body. It's is worthy of the intense pride you'll feel.

Tali said...

Oh I am so happy for you. I am going to remember that one. well at least I am going to use your memory of that stuff when i have my baby. because well lets be honest, I am pregnant and names don't usually stick with me, but if I ask you in a few months, you will remember. :) keep it up. it will get lots better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...