Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th

Today is another day. A day to remember.

Remember that:

I found out what I was having today.

There was a National Tragedy eight years ago today.


Richards Birthday

The Scots remember this day as the victorious William Wallace defeated the English at the Battle of Stirling Bridge in 1297.

It's Mrs. B Roth's Anniversary (sealing).

And I am sure, many other things that I can't think of right now.


There is a lot of memories for this day. I just seem to take a little bit of time every Sept. 11th to reminisce. Helps me to remember how blessed I am.

What do you remember about today?

1 comment:

Tali said...

I remember Devin calling me and waking me up to tell me about the world trade center. I also remember going to the fair with my sisters to see Lone Star for the first time 8 years ago. and bawling my eyes out when they sang the star spangled banner. I remember the years following up to this year of going to the fair. It is always this week of september. I remember being in canada and missing my Country, and fearing for my sis who left for the army this month while I was in Canada, unable to say good bye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...