Friday, September 18, 2009

Chocolate Pancakes



Ingredients:


Pancake Mix (I use Krusteaz Buttermilk mix)
Cocoa Powder
Water
Chocolate Chips (your favorite variety)
Whipped Topping
Fruit (optional)

This is a wonderful breakfast for Birthdays, Anniversaries, or to brighten up the end of a stressful week.

I take pancake mix. (I used to make them from scratch, but it took longer) Add a little scoop of cocoa powder to the dry mix and then add water as usual.

Mix.

Cook.

Put pancakes on plate.

Between pancakes put chocolate chips. (this is so they melt)

On top add whipped cream. (cool whip works just as well.) This is what I used on the pancakes in the first picture.



You can add any type of fruit to your pancake concoction. I prefer bananas.



I used cool whip on these pancakes.

I just thought you would enjoy one of my hubby's favorite breakfasts. Only on special occasions though. He gets sweetted out. Me too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...