Monday, May 11, 2009

The Week I just Don't Understand - Part #2

So, the accident. The car is totalled (the spelling just doesn't look right. sorry).

Pros to the week:

-my car is payed off
-we have another car
-I'm okay
-I don't have a job that I have to get to
-we'll be spending less gas money
-I get to relax for a few days


Cons to the week:

-we don't have money to buy a new car(financing hard for everyone right now)
-I can't get to the temp job that was helping with the bills
-My baby is gone (I loved my car; I still cry)
-I just don't know how I feel about all of this

I really don't. Why aren't we supposed to have two cars? Maybe just not that car? My payment is gone so maybe it was a blessing to get out of that particular debt. So, do I try to finance another car? I can't work without a way to get there. (I know I could ride the bus, but it's just not as reliable as you would think; I've done it. And I like convenience) And carrying a large table, cd player, lotion, etc on a bus just isn't realistic.

I feel as though God really lays the smack down when He doesn't want me to do something (usually how it works between us). So, what am I not supposed to be doing? Which variable is it? (fyi. I don't even have a car to go to the temple for some one on one time)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...