Friday, January 20, 2012

Dairy Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have spent more time than I would like to admit on Pinterest in the last few weeks, but I have found a lot of great recipes. I found a two ingredient recipe for pumpkin cake that I liked but improved on by using a spice cake mix instead.

Any way, if you have ever made that two ingredient cake, you know that the batter is really thick. The last time I made it, I thought "I could make this into cookies instead of cake and it would probably go farther than the cake." So, I decided that I would make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I used:
One box of Western Family Spice Cake (it has no dairy in it)
1/4 bag of Enjoy Life Mini Chips (also Dairy Free)
15 oz can of 100% pure pumpkin (yes, pictured is a 30 oz can. I used half of it)

Mix it all together in a large bowl.

Spoon out onto greased cookies sheet.



Bake for 10-17 minutes at 350 degrees. The time all depends on the size of your cookie scoops. Really, I just watched them closely.

They turned out great and didn't last longer than two days. The story of baked goods in our house. (I might have been the one to eat most of them. SHhhhh.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...