Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Season



This Christmas season came and went so fast. There wasn't time for everything I wanted or usually like to do. A move just puts a wrench in things. But we did have an enjoyable Christmas anyway.



I took my Sweet Pea and Green Bean to see Santa at the University Mall. Sweet Pea liked to look at Santa but she did NOT want to sit on that strange mans knee. I ended up being in the picture and she sat on my knee. So funny considering one of her two favorite movies this Christmas was The Santa ClausE. Maybe next year.

We also went out to this tree lot . . .


all to see this fantastic person. . .
Mater is so fantastic. My Sweet Pea thought that he was great, but screamed when I left her next to him to take a picture. Funny funny girl.
Christmas Day after church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...