Friday, June 4, 2010

120 Mile Challenge:Week #1

I am going to report to you every week as well as HERE. You get all the crazy descriptions of my weight loss week.

WEEK #1:

This challenge started on Tuesday June 1st. And with all the stress of cranky Sweet Pea and moving madness I totally forgot to start on the first. However, I did venture out on the 2nd and 3rd. On Wednesday I went down to my Junior High track (oh the memories) and planned to walk a mile. I just couldn't help myself, I HAD to run. I ran a whole 600 meters!!

AND IT DID NOT HURT!!!

(For those of you who don't know that's one and a half times around a regular track, or just over a quarter of a mile) I did finish the rest of the mile.

Oh the Joy, the Bliss. I love running.

My total miles for this week(the week runs Friday to Thursday):

3.23 miles out of 120

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You are so AWESOME! I can't wait to hear about how it goes.

Alicia said...

You are so AWESOME! I can't wait to hear about how it goes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...