Monday, November 23, 2009

URGGG!!

So, I go through major withdrawals when my internet is down. And it always seems to act up when I want it the most. I had so much to share last week. FOody Friday. My thought on Sunday.

I just get so frustrated. Not to mention I can't read what you are all up to. URGGGG!

My Catch up:

********************************************
I went to see my younger brothers in their High School play. It was really good. Guys and Dolls. It was very well done. The girl who plays Adelaide is wonderful. Anyone who is in the Orem area should go see it tonight. It's closing night and I am pretty sure they still have tickets.

They are $5 a person. (I don't really know if kids are cheaper since I'm pouching mine at the moment and we get a two for one deal when they cant see her)

Located at Mountain View High School. On Center Street in Orem. If you get off I-15 at Center Street in Orem and go East (left) it will be on your south side (right hand).

Starts at 7pm

It was well worth the $5. Mountain View has been putting on some spectacular shows in the last few years. Wonderful. Better than most High School productions I've seen.
*******************************************

Recipe will come Friday, UNLESS anyone wants one sooner.

**************************************

Whose Job Is It?

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.


which body are you?

1 comment:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

Cute pregnancy tracker! It's nice to be pregnant through the holidays ... eating with no guilt ... mmmm ... I'm having vitamins for breakfast. Sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...