Monday, November 2, 2009

Seasonal Traditions???

Monday, Monday. Na na na na na na


So, it's another week after a really good weekend. My hubby and I went down to Utah County to visit family and celebrate Halloween. It was a whole lot of fun. We visited the most elaborately decorated house in Orem. It was awesome. (I will download pics tomorrow I think) You can't miss seeing it next year. AH-MA-ZING!

It's November already. Can anyone believe it? Fall has been upon us for four weeks (last week it felt like winter). Christmas is coming. Are you ready? I know I'm not. Not yet, anyway.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day in the next few months. Exciting. I love the fall season. There are so many traditions and fun things I can't wait to share with you.

What are your traditions?

What activities do you never miss?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...