Tuesday, November 3, 2009

OREM, UT Haunted House

This house was amazingly decorated. The gentleman who lives here apparently spends all year long planning for Halloween. He loves it. His lawn is more of dirt all year long just to give his Halloween decor that special effect.

This house is on the corner of 300 East 260 South. I'm not sure how long after Halloween he leaves the decorations up, but I would highly recommend visiting next year. There is a donation box to help with the cost of electricity and maintenance. Feel free to donate to the box if you like the display.

Here are just a few pics that I got with my phone. (it was really dark. I did my best)
















2 comments:

Em said...

That house is amazing isn't it? If you go on Halloween night they have people dressed up in the most fabulous costumes! I was seriously scared!!

Phannie said...

Oh, I knew I should have gone Halloween night. I didn't think about it until the next day. Next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...