Friday, November 4, 2011

Hee Haw Farms Utah

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Hee Haw Farms in Utah County. I thought that my little Sweet Pea would think it was so much fun. I was wrong. That day was just NOT her day. She didn't want to walk around anywhere. And it took us 10 minutes to get her to go over to the animals. (she normally LOVES animals) After a while, we did get her to walk around, but we didn't stay very long. So sad.

I tried to get her to go on the animal train ride. She would have none of that.
crying to get off

A straw Teepee. I'm not exactly sure what this was for.

A really big slide. We did get Sweet Pea to go down it. The slide ended up being the only thing she wanted to do more than once.


Here are some of the animals:
Cows

A Goat. It would climb up onto this tower and eat.




Pigs

This was the little tikes Maze. Mini hay bales so the little kids could maneuver themselves through easily. Sweet Pea didn't want to do that alone either.

Hee Haw Farms overall was okay. I didn't LOVE it. There were sections of the farm where we were meant to walk through that were filthy. For example, they had dead Sunflowers and smashed pumpkins, rotting gourds and squash. I know it's a farm, but it is still an attraction they have created and they should keep it cleared and clean. I left wishing we had spent the extra money going to Cornbelly's up at Thanksgiving Point. I guess next year we will go to Cornbelly's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...