Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cleaning for Move Out

It's official. We are completely moved. We turned in our keys to the management office and are no longer tenants of Lindon Colonial. We are back in the closet-less apartment, but we have more space than at our previous apartment. There has to be a trade, doesn't there?

Yesterday, while cleaning the apartment before we turned in our keys, I thought that I would test out a cleaner recipe that I found on Pinterest. Baking Soda & Hydrogen Peroxide. I mixed the two to make a paste and then smeared it all over my HORRIFIC drip pans on the stove. (usually I cover them with aluminum foil and don't have to worry about the cleaning, but I just never got around to it.) Now, when I say horrific, I mean caked on blackness that makes you want to go out and buy replacement drip pans instead of trying to clean them. I was skeptical about this formula, but figured it was worth the $1 to try it out.

OH MY GOSH!! It worked fantastically. I have never seen my drip pans sparkle like this. I only wish that I had my camera with us. You would be shocked. I would recommend trying it out. I'm going to try it out on my cookie sheets and maybe the stove. It's way cheaper than buying the expensive chemical-smelling stuff.

You should try it.


I am about half way through unpacking and am DYING to put up our Christmas decorations. I think that will be the plan for tonight. Maybe some pictures for tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...