Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stuffed Animal Break Down

It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday. We found a place to live. Halleluia! So, we are moving. Saturday. I am frantically packing.

Monday, while I was packing, Sweet Pea was on the other side of the room playing with some of her toys. So, I decided to pack up her stuffed animals. I put them in the box and started to close it when I hear her scream. She crawls as fast as her little hands and knees will carry her to where I am; crying the whole way. She bangs on the box and wont stop until I open the box. When the box was open, she pulled a couple of the stuffed animals out, hugged and kissed them, and then went back to her playing. Who knew a 9 month old would be so attached to her little friends already?

1 comment:

JJ said...

Congrats on finding a place!! Are you still in the Area??

Little ones are so funny sometimes when you have taken their prized toys!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...