Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Confessional with Glamazon




I sleepily confess:

  • my Sweet Pea is NOT sleeping through the night
  • I HATE teething
  • keep in mind, this is teething along with Mama Sickness
  • UGH!
  • I let her scream for 2.5 hours last night before I finally gave in and put her in bed with us
  • which means
  • I got NO sleep
  • losing weight is non-existent in my house
  • this frustrates me more than anything
  • all I want is to fit into my clothes again
  • is that really too much to ask?
  • speaking of too much to ask for,
  • a clean house
  • one that is simple, clean,
  • matching furniture,
  • smells good,
  • cleans itself.
  • Wouldn't that be nice?
  • A house to clean itself
  • Magic
  • I think the cold weather is getting to me
  • There isn't enough sunshine
  • Maybe it's just the basement apartment
  • I'm so glad it's Friday
  • Friday means,
  • help for the next 2 days.
  • Halleluia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...