Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Confessional



I do exhaustingly comfess:

  • I love Christmas
  • which means that I am filling my 10 month old full of carols and Christmas movies.
  • yeah, I know. She shouldn't be watching so much television and neither should I
  • BUT I just can't help it at Christmas.
  • I don't want to miss one of my favorite shows. (The American Christmas Carol, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, Prancer, Once Magic Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, etc.)
  • there are just so many.
  • my house is still not unpacked from our move 4 weeks ago. (I blame the carpets and the walls)
  • I have done NO Christmas shopping.
  • I'm not one that has all the Christmas shopping done by June,
  • BUT I usually have it don't by this week.
  • UH-OH!
  • Good thing we are leaving for vacation in a week.
  • Crap!
  • My tree is up.
  • I get points for that, Right?
  • I'm not enjoying my Christmas as much as I would like to be
  • We haven't done any of the things we normally do at Christmas time
  • Bake, visit Temple Square, see The Forgotten Carols, walk around the neighborhood to see all the lights. (you put yours up right?)
  • The year has gone by so quickly and the Christmas season is no exception.

How has your Christmas been so far?

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

first of all...love the title of your blog...hilarious!! AND true!

my tree is up, the lights are on it...umm yeah, that's it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...