Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simply Stylish by Carrie Foster

Simply Stylish: How To Revamp Your Wardrobe For Chic Style At Any AgeSimply Stylish: How To Revamp Your Wardrobe For Chic Style At Any Age by Carrie Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was okay. I enjoyed the list of "must haves" for my closet, but felt like it was a bit like every other style book. Anyone can tell me to have neutrals in my clothing for classic looks. I was looking for a bit more when it came to "adding your own style." She mentions adding it, but doesn't talk about it.

I also felt that Age suggestions for clothing was going to be a large part of this book. It is in the sub-title. I don't think enough time was spent addressing age appropriate clothing.

View all my reviews


Forgive me for having a lot of book reviews lately, but I've been reading a ton.  Hopefully I can keep the reading up through out the year.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed reading as much as I am currently.  It is one of my goals this year; to read 100 books.  Here's to gettin' it done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...