Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beginning of Healing

I haven't posted for a while I know.  Probably because I was trying to do too much.

Too many blogs.  Too much housework.  Too many meals to make.  Exercise every day.  Play with the kids every day.  Call people back.  Mommy & Me Book Club. Answer Emails.  Play Dates.  See friends.  Try to keep those friends because we NEVER see them.  Get outside.  Stay Healthy.  Too many sick days.  Grocery shop.  Doctor appointments.  Changing diapers.  Shower.  Get ready.  Wash kids.  Get kids dressed.  Feed family.  Nap time (kids).  Pay bills.  Balance my budget.  Organize kitchen.  Organize desk.  Spring Clean (or Winter).  Stare at my jumble of an apartment.  There is just so much, sometimes I do nothing.  You?

This year is about Healing.  Healing my Soul.  My soul has been aching for years and I haven't exactly known how to fix it.  Not that I know now, but I'm willing to try.  This blog this year is going to be addressing my Healing, Spiritual and Physical.  Relieving my soul of such stresses is vital for me and my little family.  It's going to be a great year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...