If you read the back of the package you will find that these Buns have the ability to be a great many things. I decided to use them for our Pigs in a Blanket.
- I put them out on the cookie sheet like normal and let the rolls begin to thaw..
- When they had thawed and begun to rise, I took each roll and pulled them long.
- By pull them long I mean I did this pull/jump rope/flippy thing to the mound which got the dough long enough to wrap around the hot dog.
- Then I wrapped the hot dog.
- Don't forget to tuck the ends of the dough underneath the last wrap so it stays in place. (I had a couple come loose because I didn't tuck them well)
- Place each wrapped hot dog back on the cookie sheet to rise again.
- When they are nice and puffy, put them in your 350 degree oven
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Just until they are golden brown on top.