Friday, February 3, 2012

I Can't Believe It's Been 7 Years Today

I was reminded today while browsing through my friends updates on Facebook, that it has been 7 years today since I left on my mission. Not from the new Timeline they have going (heaven forbid I forget something I never want to remember and remember something I never want to forget), but from another friend that left the same day. We even shared our farewell together.

She is fondly remembering her experience, and I can't help but question my feelings. It doesn't help that I'm residing in Happy Valley where there is (lets say) a slight misunderstanding for those who didn't finish their missions. There really isn't a whole lot to say about it. The only words I can come up with to describe my experience are:

cold
sad
angry
hurt
confused

It's been 7 years. Couldn't I now have just a little bit of understanding?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...