Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wasted On The Little Ones. . . Or Is It?

Don't you feel as a parent that some of the best things in this life are wasted on the little ones?

  • Napping
  • Snacks
  • Early Bed Times
  • Time Outs (I could sure use them sometimes)
  • Quiet Time
Well, this weekend I remembered that I had bought a kiddie pool for my Sweet Pea last year. I never got around to opening it. I didn't realize when we bought it that it squirted out water. But by the time I realized it we couldn't take it back. (that's why we didn't open it last year) I thought that Sweet Pea would like it this year. I also thought we could control the height of the spraying water. 0 for 2. She wouldn't play in it after the spray got higher than her head. And no amount of turning down the water would lessen the pressure.

But it was NOT wasted. My Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute. Hey you've gotta do what you've gotta do in this summer heat, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...