Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Amazing What You Learn Late at Night.

So, along with being pregnant, I got sick on Sunday night. (I think it was the flu. Nasty little bug) Anyway, this means that I was waking up every night multiple times per night. I always knew that my neighbors were night owls and I figured they were out partying all the time, but I just don't understand the fascination. When you come home EVERY night to throw up in the parking lot after your party life, what could be fun about that?

I just don't get it. And, when I'm already sick, I don't want to have to keep it down myself because you are so loud outside.

This isn't really that interesting. Sorry, I just thought that I would let ya'll know what I was experiencing every night this week at 3:30 am. And I really hope that they don't ruin their teeth with all that acid. Yuck.

1 comment:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

I know, really huh?! You spend a bunch of MONEY on a product that makes it hard to remember what you were doing while ingesting it, then you vomit it up. And THAT is FUN?!

Talk to your doc about the B6 and unisom. Sleep betterm throw up less. Call the nurse TODAY, I would. I suffered for weeks before taking the advice of a sister-in-law's nurse sister, and now, I sing her praises every time I see her.

Ironically, the SIL's nurse sister was drunk when she gave me the tip. Thus is all comes full circle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...