Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Layin' An Egg

Mer is absolutley correct. I believe that laying an egg and sitting on it would be wonderful. Way better than nausea. And if after the egg hatched my back hurt, then I would have connections to all the body workers that I would ever need to fix my aching back. I could handle that.

Not so much weight gain.
No sickness
Ability to put a warm blanket over the egg and walk away
Ability to eat things and not have them make me sick

I think we should all petition for the nesting of the egg. Don't ya think it would be a beautiful thing?

1 comment:

Tali said...

I vote for nesting an egg. cause then the Dad can do it sometimes. I use to beg devin to take my huge belly and carry it for just a few hours. that would be really awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...