Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Employment Changes

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. I'm thinking that I'm in denial about the situation. Or maybe I really am just fine with everything. Maybe I just knew it was time for a change.

I am, of course, talking about our recent increase in bills (thanks to another vehicle, and the new baby bills), the Hubby being laid off, and our moving back into my parents basement. So, between looking for a new job and packing for the move I haven't had time to panic. Maybe that's a good thing. I think it helped me stay out of my Hubby's way while he searched for new employment.

Of which, we are truly blessed to have him be offered a job. It will definitely be an adjustment, but I think it will all be okay. I hope it will all be okay.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...